We currently visit clients in:
- Their own homes
- Residential homes
- Nursing homes
- Sheltered accommodation
You qualify for a free NHS funded sight test if you are:
If you having difficulty attending a high street opticians unaccompanied, due to poor health or a mental or physical disability you may be entitled to a FREE NHS sight test.
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions you are entitled to NHS free eye tests.
- Are you aged 60 or over?
- Are you under 16, or under 19 and in full time education?
- Do you live in Scotland?
- Do you or your partner receive income support, family credit, income based job seekers allowance, pension credit guarantee, and are entitled to or named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate, or are named on valid HC2 certificate?
- Do you have diabetes or glaucoma?
- Are you age 40 or over and have a close relative with glaucoma?
- Does a hospital ophthalmologist say you are at risk of glaucoma?
- Are you registered blind or partially sighted?
- Are you entitled to vouchers for complex lenses?